You are expected to be in proper uniform every day. The only exceptions to this policy are dress down or school spirit celebration days.
The KAPPA Uniform includes:
- Navy blue or light blue KAPPA polo
- KAPPA branded and approved t-shirts
- Khaki pants or finger-tip length khaki skirts
- Neutral solid-colored sweaters (navy blue, white, beige, black, gray)
- KAPPA branded and approved sweaters or hoodies
Articles of Clothing NOT allowed at KAPPA:
- Striped or other patterned sweaters or hoodies
- Clothing with logos other than the KAPPA logo
- Khaki Shorts
Consequences for not following the uniform policy
IF you violate the uniform policy, your parent/guardian will be called and your ID will be put on hold the following day.
IF you show up out of uniform the FOLLOWING DAY your parent/guardian will be required to come in for a parent meeting.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.